Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl

My dads favorite football team is the Steelers, so not being huge into football myself I decided while young that would be my team since basically it was all I knew growing up. A couple years ago when the Steelers were in the Superbowl Tate was about 5 months old or so and I took one of his onesies and colored it with yellow and Black marker to make it look like a Steelers Jersey. Well this year I decided to be a little more crafty and make him not look like trailer trash. So I just put the steelers logo on the front with his name and Tygh's old football number on the back. Bailey's said Steelerette with the stars underneath it. They turned out cute and it was fun to do. Unfortunately Pittsburgh didn't put on to great of a show but we had fun!



(I have no idea why this picture is upside down and I don't know how to fix it..oh well)




Cute Kids... Tate's mouth is blue from M&M's his favorite candy ever!




4 comments:

Julie said...

You are seriously crafty and creative! Way to go!

Lucashell said...

Oh wow your super crafty.... looks like so much fun.

Em said...

You will have to give me a copy of the picture with all the kids. It was a fun night even if the steelers didn't win.

Grandma Gale said...

Great job Erin! I love these pictures! Those little cuties are getting too big. Can't wait to see you all!