Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Funny, Crazy Girl

Bailey is already 10 months and hardly ever stops going. I thought I would write down a few of her favorite things more for me to remember but also for everyone else to enjoy:
  • Favorite food: Mandarin Oranges, Banana, mac & cheese..(although she will eat anything she can get into her mouth)
  • Loves peek-a-boo
  • Sleeps 11-12 hrs at night...thank goodness
  • Always tries to sneak into the bathroom, and if I catch her she'll crawl even faster, laugh and try to get away
  • Loves to laugh and have Tate blow raspberries on her Tummy
  • Has two teeth on the bottom
  • Has taken four steps on her own, but prefers to still crawl
  • Can say "nana" (banana), "uh-ohh" "ball" "mamma" "dadda"
  • Loves to play with Tate on the bed, and hide under the covers and laugh together
  • Favorite toy is anything Tate is playing with. But if she had to play with something it would be a ball
  • Pushes anything that will go...here if proof....

BEFORE...

AFTER...
She will push things as far as they will go until it runs into something, then get mad and tries to turn it around, if she can't she's onto something new. Love this little sweetie. She has so much personality, has a little temper if she doesn't get what she wants and is very determined. Can't imagine my day without her around!

2 comments:

Lucashell said...

I so just want to steal her.. I am so in love with her..

Bill said...

She is so much fun and will keep you running for a long time. We love these updates, keep them coming.