Sunday, June 19, 2011

Guess the common item...










If you guessed the white bear then yep your right. I thought I'd do a post on Tate's most favorite thing ever (other than m&m's and the color yellow) its his bear. Of course out of all the stuffed animals he could get attached to it had to be white. This bear gets washed almost everyday and I have to usualy sneak it away because he gets so upset when he has to get washed. I try to tell him he's just taking a bath but nothing works, a couple times I've had to pull him out soaking wet because he was going to throw up he was crying so hard.. That's just how attached he is.

He's had it since he was about 7 months old is when I can remember it first. Tygh named him Snot because Tate is constantly rubbing his face all over him and when he has a runny nose he rubs his snot on him lol yes gross...but Tate only calls him Bear. When he was still in his high chair he wouldn't eat unless his bear was sitting right there next to him, when he gets hurt he wants his bear, when he gets tired, his bear, and lately when we ride in the car his bear has to be buckled in to. It's pretty much his best friend. Its pretty cute how much he loves it...If we ever loose this bear it might be the end of the world for Tate. It's pretty special to him..

3 comments:

Grandma Gale said...

He truly love that bear. We kind of have a back up but it would need to be used a lot more first to trick him. I think he would still know. He is so cute with that bear. I can't wait to get you all here!

Em said...

How cute I love the last picture, a happy little man with his bear. Funny what things kids attach to.

Lucashell said...

IT has to be white too... HAHAHA... So Funny...