Thursday, April 7, 2011

Yellow yellow yellow

Tate loves the color yellow. If he is coloring he only colors in yellow, he will pick anything that is yellow over anything else. So I was doing a little online shopping and found a couple yellow shirts for him. The day they came he had to wear both of them on top of each other. I eventually tricked him into taking one off though. My mom sent this adorable yellow outfit for Bailey and I put it on her and of course once Tate saw she was wearing yellow he ran into his room and picked out his yellow shirt to. Such a silly kid. I tried to get a picture of them both together its to hard to get them both to smile at the same time so this was the best...
Bailey..what she does best...eat


She loes this blow up chair, she'll push it all over the house crawl up it and then slide down it on her tummy and repeat over and over again.


Mmmm grapes...I'm amazed at what this girl can eat with only two teeth on the bottom.

2 comments:

Shellie said...

yea that kids loves yellow... I love bailey outfit..

Grandma Gale said...

These are so darling and yellow matches Tate's happy personality perfectly! Like a bright beam of sunshine! Love and miss you all!