Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Girl Time...

Bailey and I have been having some quality time together while Tate naps since she has been taking very short afternoon naps like 15 minutes..I think she's progressing on to just one nap a day now. The other day we decided to paint toe nails, she however didn't appreciate it as much as I did, but it was still fun..



Her favorite part was pulling all the cotton balls out and throwing them.




Bailey picked blue, and was very interested for the first two toes I painted then wanted to be done (as expected for a one year old I guess)lol... Looking forward to the years to come when she actually wants me to paint her toenails. As for now we'll stick to playing baby dolls.

2 comments:

Grandma Gale said...

Love this! Just the beginning of many fun years and memories together! So cute!

Jason and Kristine said...

Too cute! Those toes look professional, too. :)