Thursday, August 11, 2011

My BOB

We recently purchased a BOB double stroller and I have to say it's been one of my favorite purchases. It's been so nice to get my run done first thing in the morning, then Tygh has more time in the evenings to do his work out to. I was a little skeptical about running with a double stroller with two kids strapped in, but it's been so awesome. This thing is so light, pretty much moves itself, and I love it. It's almost exciting to take it for a run. The best part about it is that the kids love it, rocks them right to sleep...seriously...everytime..an hour after they've woken up in the morning..


Now they just need to make a big enough stroller for me to sit and sleep in while Tygh runs lol...
It really must be extremely cozy in there.. I really don't understand how they fall back asleep first thing in the morning. Actually I know I could, but these kids are full of energy..


2 comments:

Grandma Gale said...

So cute and fun for you! Either it is very comfy or you are really boring! haha jk They love it!

Beth said...

You run so fast they have to close their eyes so naturally the next step is sleep. :) You're amazing for running with them seriously!