Thursday, September 6, 2012

Tate's first week of PreSchool

Tate had his first week of Pre-school this week and he loves it :) This morning he was saying he didn't want to go and just wanted to stay home and play with toys. I told him he needed to try and go. Walking into school I was thinking it was going to be a little harder for him to say good bye... Well, nope he walked in put his back pack on the hook, turns around and says "Bye mom!" then off he goes to play. Best day so far! I was actually a little shocked because of his less than excited state this morning. He's growing up so fast. As my grandma says we need to "put a brick on his head" so he stops growing up :)
He keeps telling Bailey that since he's big now he gets to go to school but she can't go because she's little :) the first day Bailey asked and asked if we could go pick up Tate. She doesn't ask anymore, but she's not her crazy self when he's gone. She kinda just roams around not knowing what to do with herself since there's no one to bug. It's kind of weird to see this side of her, but actually kind of nice.
Today when I went to pick up Tate they were finishing reading stories and the teacher would excuse the kids as their parents came in. Tate came up to me and I asked him if he wanted to finish reading the story.. He says no.. Then there's bailey... "I wanna read stories and runs over there and sits down with the kids to listen to the book :) I think she's already ready for preschool, I'm signing her up! Lol just kidding!

1 comment:

Grandma Gale said...

He is definitely getting too big! Love that little boy! And Bailey is so cute! You know she is just lost without him. Hope she can find a little playmate soon! Can't wait to see you all! Love you!