Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Swim Lessons

Tate has been taking swim lessons for the past couple weeks and LOVES it!  He's doing so well to.  At first he was shy and didn't show off his skills like going under lol.. but now he goes under all the time and is getting a little more comfortable with the swimming on his own idea.  His teacher is great and really knows the skill level of each kid and works with them where they're at.  It's fun to watch him and every now and then I'll catch him looking my way and I'll wave to him but he looks away and does his "trying not to smile" face :)  I can tell he's thinking "ya, I'm cool but I'm not going to let anyone know it" lol.   I didn't get very many good pictures, the parents sit a little ways away so its hard to get the action ones.  But here are a few that turned out...
 Waiting for his turn...

 They first start out in a smaller shallow pool then go to the big "cold" pool



And this little cutie pie girl is the main reason I don't get very good pictures of Tate swimming. She's constantly combing on something or running away from me thinking she's funny.  Pretty soon it'll be her turn for swim lessons too!

3 comments:

Grandma Gale said...

I love these! He looks a little cold but you can tell he loves it! Such a big boy! Cute pic of Bailey! I'm sure she likes her 30 minutes alone with mommy! haha Love and miss you all!

Kevin and Karen said...

So fun! We can't wait to see Tate's swimming this summer! ...And try and get Bailey to spend 30 minutes with us! :) Cute pictures!

Lucashell said...

He is toooo cute and has gotten soo big... I love bailey she has gotten so big I can't believe she was talking when she started I was like Whaat?